Normally, we would have opened registration for the Peach Memorial Day weekend. COVID-19 has created uncertainty in Atlanta, resulting in safety concerns and closed tennis facilities. Therefore, the tournament committee has decided to wait until the end of June to make a final decision about the Peach. We will update our status on the GLTA registration site then. Stay tuned!