Thank you to everyone for joining the Peach! We hope you had a great time and will be back next year! View all of the pictures here.
General Peach tournament information:
- Dates: Labor Day Weekend (September 4th – 6th)
- Events: We’ll have all of our typical men’s, women’s and mixed events
- Location: This year’s tournament is hosted by South Fulton Tennis Center (5645 Mason Rd, Atlanta, GA 30349). We’ll enjoy 16 newly re-surfaced tennis courts and look forward to having food and fun activities available to all players after matches.
- Contact: Email Tournament Co-Directors Beau Talley and Tony Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration: Registration deadline is August 20th at midnight. Registration is open, and we expect it to fill up quickly. Remember that payment is required to be considered fully registered.
- Social Events: We’re planning to have a draw ceremony on the Henry’s Midtown patio. Our closing party has changed to an outdoor event at the tennis center Sunday evening. There will be food, activities and great raffle. Stay tuned for more details.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Thank you to our 2021 sponsors! We’re excited to work with you and appreciate your continued support of the LGBT Tennis Community:
2021 Peach Title Sponsor
2021 Peach Sponsors
Lynn Adams and Kay Hinton
Patrick Austin & Marcus Vu
Note on COVID-19: We strongly encourage all participants to get vaccinated prior to traveling to the Peach. Playing means that you acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases exists on tennis courts and in tennis facilities or other places where people are or have been present. You also acknowledge that in participating in any ATTA event, including but not limited to tournaments, ladders, Open Play, tournaments, or socials, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases and agree not to hold ATTA, its officers, board members, members, sponsors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.