The 2021 Peach is ON! And registration is OPEN! We look forward to seeing everyone again after canceling last year’s tournament.
General Peach information:
- Dates: Labor Day Weekend (September 4th – 6th)
- Events: We’ll have all of our typical men’s, women’s and mixed events as usual
- Location: This year’s tournament is hosted by South Fulton Tennis Center (5645 Mason Rd, Atlanta, GA 30349). We’ll enjoy 16 newly re-surfaced tennis courts and look forward to having food and fun activities available to all players after matches.
- Contact: Email Tournament Co-Directors Beau Talley and Tony Hagen at email@example.com.
- Registration: Registration is open, and we expect it to fill up quickly. Remember that payment is required to be considered fully registered. Early bird pricing is until July 11th.
- Social Events: We’re planning to have a draw ceremony and banquet (details to come based on CDC guidelines).
Note on COVID-19: We strongly encourage all participants to get vaccinated prior to traveling to the Peach. Playing means that you acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases exists on tennis courts and in tennis facilities or other places where people are or have been present. You also acknowledge that in participating in any ATTA event, including but not limited to tournaments, ladders, Open Play, tournaments, or socials, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases and agree not to hold ATTA, its officers, board members, members, sponsors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.