We can’t wait to host y’all again for The Peach Championships this year. Get more information below, and sign up soon. Draws will be capped!
General Peach tournament information:
- Dates: Labor Day Weekend (September 3rd – 5th)
- Events: We’ll have all of our typical men’s, women’s and mixed events
- Location: We have TWO locations this year (South Fulton Tennis Center on Saturday and Sunday, Sugar Creek Tennis Center on Monday). We will be using hard courts, but clay courts will be used as needed.
- Contact: Email Tournament Director Beau Talley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration: Registration deadline is August 19th at midnight. Registration is open, and we expect it to fill up quickly. Remember that payment is required to be considered fully registered.
- Social Events: We’re planning to have a draw ceremony and closing party. There are also several fun events going throughout city Labor Day Weekend.
Thank You to Our 2021 Sponsors!
Thank you to our 2021 sponsors! We’re excited to work with you and appreciate your continued support of the LGBT Tennis Community:
2021 Peach Title Sponsor
2021 Peach Sponsors
Lynn Adams and Kay Hinton
Patrick Austin & Marcus Vu
Note on COVID-19: We strongly encourage all participants to get vaccinated prior to traveling to the Peach. Playing means that you acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases exists on tennis courts and in tennis facilities or other places where people are or have been present. You also acknowledge that in participating in any ATTA event, including but not limited to tournaments, ladders, Open Play, tournaments, or socials, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases and agree not to hold ATTA, its officers, board members, members, sponsors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.